Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Valentine's Day Project

We were in Florida at Pop & Gigi's house for Valentine's Day. It was a very dreary and rainy day, so the kids convinced Pop to make them something in his shop. I suggested that maybe Pop could build Reed a house for one of his stuffed animals. I really just thought he would go out and nail a few boards together and make a simple box. I was totally wrong. My wonderful daddy drew plans and built two wooden houses (one for Audrey & one for Reed) with arch doors and porthole windows on both sides. They have had so much fun playing with their little homes. We love them Pop! Thanks for being such a great granddad!


Audrey & Reed in the shop with Pop. They were supposed to be "helping"!






Showing off their new houses

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely loving Audrey's couture model pose in the first picture...
    Ahaha : )

    ReplyDelete