Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Front Doors

Recently, we've had lots going on with our house, too. We've had to get our septic system repaired, repairs on our alarm system, and we're working on getting a new roof in the next couple of weeks.

We also had our front door replaced in January. Man, there is nothing like a big gaping hole in the front of your house in the middle of 20 degree weather! We decided to have the one door flanked by open sidelights replaced with two doors and no sidelights. The sidelights had to be pulled out because there was some significant water damage at the bottom of one of the windows. I hated them anyway, because you could literally stand outside the front door and see straight into our bedroom. Plus, I want to be able to be in my home and not have people know I'm here if I don't want them too.

I think they turned out beautifully. See for yourself...




Hello neighbors!!!





The doors in and unfinished.



The beautiful doors from the inside. Yeah, privacy!!!!



Outside view.

No comments:

Post a Comment