Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've been tagged!

Well, I've been in blog world long enough now that someone has tagged me. Thanks Tiffany! So I'm supposed to go the 4th picture in the 4th folder in my pictures folder and tell a little about it. So here it is...


This is Reed at 18 months old in April of 2006 I guess after having breakfast or something. The funny thing about this picture is Lauren just turned 18 months yesterday so it was kind of fun to compare her to Reed at that age. Reed definitely had more hair on his head. Lauren's hair is just starting to grow. And, while Lauren and Reed don't really look alike, she gives us this exact same expression sometimes, so I see a lot of her in this picture.

Also, this picture was taken at our old house about 4 months before we moved so it made me think about our sweet little first home and how great it was for us while we lived there. I try not to drive by it anymore because it looks a little depressing. The people who own it now live in Miami and use it as a vacation home so it just looks vacant. It was definitely full of life while we were there! Good times!

So now I tag... Heather H., Heather K., Kyla, & Pamela

Can't wait to see your pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment